Premium warmth and protection sized for freeriders in training, the Kids’ Spark Mitts are built with the best materials available to withstand wet conditions, teeth-chattering temps and inevitable impacts.
From ski school shenanigans to hot laps with mom and dad, the Kids’ Spark Mitts provide premium protection for pint-sized rippers. The Spark combines a super-durable goat leather shell with a 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert to fend off wet conditions and day-in, day-out abuse. A super-soft fleece lining, 150 g Thinsulate® insulation and internal finger slots keep their hands toasty on cold, stormy days. Foam padding on the knuckles and back of the hand adds extra protection against rogue tree branches and the occasional wipeout, while the tough goat leather palm helps them keep a firm grasp on their poles.
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- 150 g Thinsulate® insulation on the back of hand and 100 g on the palm
- Full goat leather palm and finger construction
- Extra long Pertex® Shield gauntlet cuff and drawstring closure
- Fixed lining features super-soft fleece
- Internal finger slots for added dexterity
- Foam padding on back of hand and knuckles for added impact protection
- Suede nosewipe on thumb
- Elastic wrist leash included (removable)
Weight Per Pair : 151 g (5.3 oz)
Temperature Range : -17/-1 °C (1/30 °F)