Warm. Durable. Nimble. For season after season in harsh mountain conditions.
Black Diamond's warmest ski gloves, the Black Diamond Guide gloves fend off the coldest and wettest conditions with a combination of removable PrimaLoft® One and boiled wool liners, and fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® with XCR Product Technology inserts. The woven, four-way stretch nylon shells and tough goat leather palms provide the durability and dexterity needed for season after season in harsh mountain conditions.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with Plus Warm Technology stays with removable liner
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold and boiled wool 100 g fleece palm lining
- Goat-leather palm and palm patch
- Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
- Temp Range: -29/-12 ºC (-20/10 ºF)
- Weight Per Pair: 312 g (11 oz)