Barocook is an innovative and reliable cooking system that offers quick and easy way to heat food and drinks anytime, anywhere without an open fire or gas stove. If you are hiking in the mountains, biking, fishing or just travelling, you can prepare a hearty meal within minutes and without any hassle.
It works by using a common and relatively safe chemical reaction from Calcium Oxide (quicklime). All you need to do in order to have your meals hot is to activate the heat packs by adding a little water or snow.
- Easy to use.
- You can cook inside your tent, hotel room, car with a Barocook.
- Environmentally friendly: the heating packs contain naturally occurring minerals and can be disposed of as ordinary household trash.
- Can be used in National Parks and other regions where open fires aren’t possible or forbidden.
- Works well in low temperatures and high altitudes
- Ideal solution for emergencies.
Includes stainless steel inner container, plastic outer container, silicone lid, neoprene sleeve, and a 20g heat pack.
Flameless, water-activated, heating pack achieves heat up to 95º Celsius.
Eco-friendly. Heating packs can be disposed of like other environmentally friendly trash, Non-Toxic Flameless heat source made of Quick Lime.
Flameless heating packs can be purchased in packs of 10.