A classic Italian inspired three cheese lasagna.
- AlpineAire Vegetarian Entrée
- Italian Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 560 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 2 cups (16oz.|473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #8 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
Pasta tagliatelle [durum semolina flour (wheat), niacin, ferrous sulfate (iron), thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid], Monterey jack cheese freeze dried shredded (pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, potato starch added to prevent caking) Potato starch, Tomato powder, Soy flour (textured vegetable protein), Carrots, Tomato flakes, Sweet whey, Fructose, Parmesan cheese [(partially skim milk, culture, salt, enzymes) and disodium phosphate], White Onion, Sea salt, Romano cheese [(pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, and enzymes) and disodium phosphate], White Onion, Yeast flakes [(dried yeast, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin, hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, cyanocobalamin (b12 produced by natural fermentation, not synthetic or animal source), Garlic granulated, Paprika, Basil, Oregano, Bay leaves, Rosemary, Thyme. Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat
- Category: Vegetarian Entrée
- Dish: Italian
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [73g]
- Packaged Weight: 5.15oz. [146g]
- Calories: 280/Serving, 560/Package
- Fat (g): 6
- Carbs (g): 44
- Protein (g): 14
- Cholesterol (mg): 20
- Sodium (mg): 440
- GF: No
- Dairy Free: No
- Nut Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Soy Free: No
- Vegan: No
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.