A healthy and hearty dish with rice, sweet potatoes, white chicken and all the right seasonings.
- AlpineAire Chicken Entrée
- Gluten Free
- American Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 540 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 1-3/4 cups (14oz.|414ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #7.5 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
Instant white rice, Sweet potatoes, Freeze dried grilled chicken (chicken breast with rib meat, salt, potato starch, onion and garlic powder, spices), Honey powder (honey, corn maltodextrin), Corn starch, Wild rice, White onion, Fructose, Brown sugar crystals (cane sugar, cane molasses or brown cane sugar (cane sugar, cane molasses), Chicken flavor broth low sodium [maltodextrin, salt, torula yeast, dehydrated vegetables (onion, celery, parsley, spinach, garlic, carrot), potato flour, xanthan gum, spices, extractives of spice (including turmeric and paprika), soy lecithin, not more than 2% soybean oil added as a processing aid], Sea salt, Garlic granulated, Parsley, Ginger, Black pepper, Natural lemon flavor (maltodextrin, dextrose, natural flavor, acacia gum. Contains: Soy
- Category: Chicken Entrée
- Dish: American
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [71g]
- Packaged Weight: 5.00oz. [142g]
- Calories: 270/Serving, 5540/Package
- Fat (g): 1.5
- Carbs (g): 24
- Protein (g): 10
- Cholesterol (mg): 15
- Sodium (mg): 400
- GF: Yes
- Dairy Free: Yes
- Nut Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: No
- Soy Free: No
- Vegan: Yes
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.